Welcome to Episode 105 of The 80 Percent. When it comes to investing, we’re always looking for the one with the highest returns or the lowest risks – as it should be. But other important factors that only a few consider are ease and convenience. And that’s what we’re discussing in today’s episode. Check out Hisense on Facebook, @hisenseph on Instagram, or visit their website, hisense.com.ph. Read the show notes for this episode here on my blog.
Welcome to Episode 103 of The 80 Percent. It’s our last episode for the year, and we’re counting down the best of the best of 2021. Check out the show notes for this episode here on my blog. Links to the show notes of the Top 5 episodes:
- Top 5: Episode 66: All About Bitcoin, Ethereum, and NFTs with Marvin Germo
- Top 4: Episode 53: Passive Income is Not For The Lazy
- Top 3: Episode 52: How To Motivate Yourself to Do Hard But Important Tasks
- Top 2: Episode 58: 10 Money-Smart Tips for Single People
- Top 1: Episode 68: 8 Best Investments for Young Professionals
Welcome to Episode 101 of The 80 Percent. Today is all about retirement planning. How do you know if you’re financially ready to retire? In this episode, I’m going to share with you one way to find out. Check out the show notes for this episode here on my blog.